“My dream was to create my own in-home personal training business. I like to think I know what it takes to help people live healthier lives through exercise, but how to get that message to the rest of the Phoenix area was my biggest obstacle. Thank goodness I met Lori at Visage Creative. After sitting down and talking with her about my vision, Lori was able to create a logo and business card that absolutely blew me away. She captured the essence of the service I wanted to provide: a friendly, professional in-home personal training company that had the best interests of its clients at heart. It’s amazing how that message can be captured with a logo, color scheme and lay-out of a business card. Lori hit it out of the ballpark. WAY OUT!!! As soon as I received the card, I knew I had to have Lori and Chris help me with my website. I know that decision on my part was the best decision I’ve made in my professional life. They worked with me on what I had developed on my own and created a site that made me literally jump up and down with excitement the first time I saw it. Simply incredible! I really don’t know how else to describe how pleased I was with their work. But, believe it or not, what was even more impressive than the product they put together was Lori and Chris’ customer service. Their guidance of how to create and manage the website, their sharing of steps to take to help make a small business successful, plus being so accessible and friendly have made me realize that Visage Creative was the best investment I could have ever made for my personal training business dream. I am so thankful to be working with Lori and Chris at Visage Creative and I highly recommend giving them a call if you want your small business dreams realized.” ~ Sean Ory, Certified Personal Trainer, Bridge Fitness
This week, one of our printing vendors is offering a special on vehicle magnets. So, in conjunction with their sale, we’re offering our established clients a pair of 12″ x 18″ custom-designed, full-color vehicle magnets for only $90. Please note: Orders must be placed by 9am on Wednesday, August 4. (See further details below.)
WHY VEHICLE MAGNETS?
- Put your vehicle to work for you!
- Vehicle magnets are an effective (and cost-effective!) marketing tool.
- They’re a moving billboard that – with the help of our design work – can reinforce your brand and message hundreds of times a day.
- They’re an affordable and changeable alternative to vehicle lettering.
- They are easily applied and easily removed – a big plus if you use more than one vehicle for your business.
- They’re great for announcing special promotions as well as for every-day marketing.
- A magnet for the back of your vehicle is one of the best ways to draw the most attention of fellow motorists.
ABOUT OUR VEHICLE MAGNETS
- Available on 30 mil. high-gloss stock or 30 mil. matte stock
- 12″ x 24″ is a popular size for most standard-sized vehicles (other size options available; please call 480.471.6393 to discuss)
- $90 includes two custom-designed 12″ x 24″ magnets (cost includes up to 30 minutes of design time*)
- Turn-around time is 5-7 business days from final approval of art
ABOUT OUR SPECIAL PRICING
- Orders must be placed and pre-paid by 9am (Arizona time) on Wednesday, August 4, 2010
- *Because we already have established clients’ logos and branding, we estimate design time for this project to be 30 minutes. Design time for non-established clients, which we’ll also be happy to accept, will most likely be more, and billed at standard pricing in excess of 30 minutes.
- Shipping costs and tax not included
- Does not apply to rush jobs
TIPS FOR ORDERING AND USING YOUR VEHICLE MAGNETS
- When choosing your magnet size, make sure your sign will lay flat against the entire surface of your vehicle, avoiding any trim.
- Make sure the entire magnet is flush against the surface when applying to your vehicle.
- Make sure all surface paints, clear-coats and waxes are cured or hardened before applying your magnets to your vehicle.
- To remove and/or reposition your magnets lift from the sides of the magnets as opposed to the corners.
- Remove your magnets from your vehicle prior to car washing.
- Please be aware that continuous, long-term outdoor usage of magnets on painted surfaces may result in paint discoloration, due to shielding the underlying paint from ultraviolet rays.
- Use care when handling your magnets in extremely cold conditions, as the magnetic material can become brittle.
- Do not apply to horizontal surfaces that are subject to high heat and direct sunlight, such as auto hoods.
- Don’t overlap magnets when applied to vehicles.
- Don’t store magnets with magnetic surfaces facing each other (magnets will de-magnetize).
Visage Creative is an extension of our Marketing Department. We have relied on them to provide creative and manage the production process through to delivery. Their real value comes in their expertise in evaluating and guiding marketing campaign strategies. Lori and the Visage team will always give you want you want – but more importantly, they are not afraid to tell you what you need! And that ability makes them a trusted and valued member of our team. ~ Kim Obert, Director of Marketing & Public Relations
For many of our clients, Visage Creative is a regular part of their creative team. MC Companies, a management and investment company handling multi-family properties, is one of those clients. Since 2006, we’ve worked closely with Kim, MC’s Director of Marketing & Public Relations, to help supply her company and their many communities with a variety of smart, effective and attractive visual marketing aids. From business cards to mouse pads to ads and invitations, Kim has called on us just as she would have called on an in-house marketing/media/collateral department. For businesses like MC Companies, expenses are managed and reduced by not having to incur all of the carrying costs of a full-time marketing team, and for us, we have the efficiencies of working with an established client with established practices… truly a win-win situation!
Juanderful Work Enterprises hails from Austin, Texas and this client came to us for help in getting his new business up and running. Hard work, honesty, integrity and quality is the name of the game for them and they wanted their marketing materials to help get that message across. So we created a logo that “certified” them as the four-star business they are – and along with the logo came business cards, letterhead, a splash web page, truck magnets, and yard signs. We loved helping get this business off to a “Juanderful” start!
client: Desert “Cool” Foods, Inc., a manufacturer of soft serve and beverage mixes for the restaurant industry
need: an updated, more robust website
result: a “cool” new look that better reflects the company’s branding, message and image and that better supports easy updating, social media marketing and SEO
Walter Barker, President and CEO of Desert “Cool” Foods, Inc. has been a long-time client of Visage – and a super cool one at that. See what he has to say about working with us.
Visage was recently commissioned to recreate the Arizona Rose flour sack art for the historical Hayden Flour Mill in Tempe, Arizona. This replica (shown above) of the original beautifully intricate vintage design is slated to be used on packaging for the handcrafted flour Hayden Flour Mills is planning to mill beginning this Fall. We’re honored and excited to be a part of this historical moment.
Original Arizona Rose flour sack
Mill Ave / 3rd St., Tempe Light Rail Stop – Looking at Hayden Flour Mill today
Photo by Nick Bastian Tempe, AZ
Many of our clients are now venturing into blogging as part of their social media marketing efforts. Remember, it’s important to add visual interest to your posts with good images. And, it’s easy. Flickr is an invaluable resource to wonderful AND free photos. Here’s a simple, clear-cut guide on finding and CORRECTLY using those photos to drive your message home. Take a look and then start spicing up your posts!
Photo by avlxyz
Stickers/labels are a cost-effective, versatile tool that you really must consider for your marketing toolkit. Now through June 15th, we’re offering 1000 full-color custom-designed* stickers at a great price.
ABOUT OUR STICKERS
- Full color, peel and stick
- Printed on durable, 70lb label stock
- UV coated (may be written on with a Sharpie-type writing instrument)
- NOT intended for outdoor use
- 1000 qty minimum
- Prices range from $88 to $203 – that’s only 9¢ – 20¢ per sticker, and that includes design time!
ABOUT OUR SPECIAL PRICING
- Orders must be pre-paid and placed by 5pm on June 15, 2010
- *Includes up to 1 hour of design time
- Does not include shipping costs and tax
- Does not apply to rush jobs
Here are our popular sticker sizes along with our special pricing:
- 2.5″ x 2.5″ round – $164/1000 qty
- 2.5″ x 3″ oval – $203/1000 qty
- 2″ x 3.5 – $88/1000 qty
- 2″ x 4″ – $134/1000 qty
- 2.5″ x 3.5″ – $179/1000 qty
- 2″ x 8″ – $200/1000 qty
- 3″ x 4″ – $158/1000 qty
- 3″ x 5″ – $188/1000 qty
- 3.5″ x 3.5″ – $164/1000 qty
- 4″ x 4″ – $203/1000 qty
- 4.25″ x 2.75″ – $179/1000 qty
- 5.5″ x 2.125″ – $179/1000 qty
Contact us at 480.471.6393 to place your order today!
When your budget simply doesn’t allow for custom printed envelopes, packaging and promotions – think stickers (aka labels). Applied strategically and carefully, they can be an economical, effective, and, oh-so-versatile alternative. Here are some ideas we mocked up to help you see the benefits and advantages of this small but mighty marketing tool:
Compliments of… | A 2.5″ x 3.5″ sticker is the perfect size for client gifts and promos. Stick them on a vase of flowers, a mug filled with candy, a boxful of samples, the inside of gift books, a bottle of wine…
Thank You! | Same concept as the “Compliments Of…” sticker. Illustrated here is a 8″ x 2″ sticker that folds over the edge of your box. This sticker begs to be placed on a box of baked goods for your favorite client.
Presentation Folders | One of the most requested, but most cost-prohibitive items for our small business customers is custom printed presentation folders. Using an 8″ x 2″ label that folds from the front to the inside left of a blank, store bought folder can be a cost-effective way to deliver a professional and branded presentation or proposal to your client. With this solution you don’t need to purchase more folders than you need at any given time.
Address Labels | The cost of printed labels can sure beat the cost printed envelopes if you’re on a tight budget — or, if you simply don’t use envelopes all that much. A 3″ x 5″ size sticker can serve as an address label on a standard #10 business envelope as well as shipping label on larger envelopes and packages.
If any of these ideas have inspired you to consider stickers for your marketing toolkit, give us a call. We’ll help you figure out the perfect size and design for your situation.