This year Random Acts of Kindness week is February 12-18 and Visage is joining in on the campaign to promote kindness, focusing on kindness as a business philosophy.
We invite you to participate along with us by:
DOING an act of kindness each day. We’ll be posting our ideas on facebook and instagram — ways to spread kindness to your employees, clients, vendors, mentors, and the community — those people who are the heart of your success.
POSTING your act of kindness on social media using #RAKWeek2017. By posting, you inspire others to get involved.
SHARING the message and inspiring friends and family to get involved as well.
To help with your kindness efforts this week, we’ve posted some ideas and designed some Kindness Cards for you to post, download, and print – and sprinkle about to your heart’s content.
Our business philosophy centers around kindness
At Visage Creative, we truly believe that a successful business must have heart. Some of our thoughts and values:
- We have a sincere interest in our clients’ needs and success – and we strive to make sure they know that.
- We, of course, try to not let mistakes happen, but when they do we believe it’s important to admit to them, give a heartfelt apology, and set out to make things right.
- We hold gratitude for the people that contribute to the success of our business – our employees, our clients, our vendors…
- Our goal is to operate our business with the utmost integrity – our clients, employees and vendors know they can trust us.
And, it’s paid off for us with loyal, supportive and happy clients, employees and vendors – and happy hearts.
Interested in other reasons to create a caring culture in your business?
Research shows that businesses find that having a caring culture enhances their bottom line. Do a quick Google search of “kindness at work bottom line.”
Here are a few starter links for you:
- Cashing In On Kindness
- Drive Revenue Growth With Kindness
- A New Study Shows that Nice Guys Finish With Higher Revenue
- The Growing Correlation Between Kindness and Your Bottom Line
- The Case for Gratitude at Work
So, gear up and grab some tools from our Kindness Kit and join us for this week-long celebration of kindness.